According to the Ukravtoprom association, 2,800 of the 12,600 registered electric vehicles were new. Another 9.8 thousand units are vehicles that arrived in Ukraine after being used in other countries.
The most popular new electric vehicles in the first half of 2023:
- Volkswagen ID.4 - 899 units.
- Dongfeng/Honda M-NV - 497 units.
- Volkswagen ID.6 - 168 units.
- Honda e - 146 units.
- BMW iX - 87 units.
The most popular used electric vehicles registered in Ukraine for the first time are:
- Nissan Leaf - 1921 units.
- Volkswagen e-Golf - 940 units.
- Tesla Model 3 - 908 units.
- Volkswagen ID.4 - 724 units.
- Tesla Model Y - 637 units.